Schedule a Free Consultation Today! | No Fees if No Recovery | Se Habla Español.

Personal Injury – Injury at Your Home

Countless Americans live in apartment buildings, condominiums, or townhomes because more times than not, there is a homeowners association tasked with the chore of maintaining the landscaping and sometimes, with the tenants’ help, ensuring that the property is clean and safe to all inhabitants and their visitors.  Most building offer spectacular services and amenities to reel in the residents and to peak the interests of potential residents. Many apartment buildings are considered gated communities to pacify the desire for total safety, even if there is little to no way to guarantee this. Sadly enough, no matter how many precautions are taken; there remains the possibility of some sort of harm coming to either a resident or the visitor of the resident.   As a personal injury lawyer Dekalb County GA wants can attest, if you have hurt at your apartment complex and have suffered injuries or damages, you may be able to seek compensation due to negligent security.

For example, if you live at an apartment complex and even though you have made several requests to have the nozzle for your shower replaced, but there is little to no action taken by management and you suffer some form of injury whether it is physically or financially, you may be entitled to compensation.  If you are subjected to an injury due to the inaction of your landlord, you may need to seek the assistance of an attorney. To determine what course of action may be available to you, you should seek the assistance of a legal professional.

If you have or someone you know has recently been injured at their home, due to the lack of care or negligence of the owner, they may be due monetary compensation for any inconvenience caused.  The only way to be certain of the laws in your state and to quickly have the situation accessed, you must reach out to an attorney in your area who can better advise you on the matter. An attorney will be able to better explain the act of negligence that is prevalent in cases where the owner/operator of a company owes a duty of care to anyone who rents a home from them or is visiting someone residing at the establishment.  Because being injured on the premises of someone else is a form of personal injury, an attorney with personal injury experience will be able to review the facts of the case and direct you on what will happen next. Your attorney will be able pinpoint the issue, determine what your options are, and with your help, devise a course of action that will aid in getting you the compensation you deserve.


Thanks to our friends and contributors from Andrew R. Lynch, P.C. for their insight into finding an attorney.