Des Moines Injury Law Legal Scholarship 2022
As a law firm, our team at Justin Martineau LLP helps people every day find solutions to their obstacles. We provide legal services for clients facing a number of unique challenges in their lives. One of our core values involves commitment to service and uplifting others, and we are always looking for ways to help those in need.
Building on your skills and knowledge is essential to success, but we understand that for many individuals this can be hard to achieve if they lack the financial means. One of the ways we want to extend our support is through a scholarship opportunity. For many students, scholarships enable them to continue their academic pursuits so that they can work towards a promising future.
We at Justin Martineau LLP have a high regard towards education. That is why we are excited to announce our Justin Martineau LLP Legal Scholarship 2022. This award will be presented to a high achiever interested in a career in law. A good education is a gift that allows many students to be able to pursue whatever goals that they set their minds to. With this scholarship, we hope to see an exemplary individual who has demonstrated excellence in many areas of their life receive an opportunity to continue working towards their dreams.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to trying to improve the lives of others and be able to demonstrate this commitment in their essay.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above.
Essay Prompt & Questions
Respond to the following prompt and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Explain a turning point in your life that has forced you to challenge your values and beliefs, and how has it affected your current goals?
- What is a recent project that you have been part of where you have exercised leadership?
- How will you use your education to further your career aspirations in law?
Required Application Materials
- Current Resume in PDF format;
- Essay: 800-word minimum and 1,000-word maximum. Visual creativity encouraged; and
- Current, unofficial transcript.
Submission Deadline: December 1, 2022
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: by January 31, 2023
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your name, address, contact information, essay, and unofficial transcripts to
Johnston | Martineau, LLP
699 Walnut St. #400
Des Moines, IA. 50309